L's Easy Schnitzel. Maureen Clancy, the author of this story, developed an easier and lighter version of Wiener schnitzel after her two college-aged sons. This article has not been rated yet. Recipe and instructions for how to make Chicken Schnitzel.
First off we made Kaesespaetzle The birth place of schnitzel is Austria and many dishes overlap and are fused between the two. Schnitzel can be made with pork, veal, chicken, beef or turkey. So use whatever meat you want. You can cook L's Easy Schnitzel using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of L's Easy Schnitzel
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Golden Bread Crumbs.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Dry Oregano.
- It’s 1 of Canola Oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dijon Mustard (regular is also ok).
- Prepare 1 clove of Minced Garlic.
Schnitzel is most commonly made with pork, chicken or veal. But it's also made with beef and mutton. Wiener Schnitzel is a quick and easy German main dish recipe made from tender pork tenderloin, lemon juice, and paprika. Authentic German Schnitzel just the way your favorite German restaurants make it!
L's Easy Schnitzel instructions
- Cut the chicken breast into medium size and not so thick pieces..
- In a bowl mix together the egg, garlic, salt and mustard..
- In a jar put the bread crumbs with the oregano. Put the lid on and shake well..
- Put the bread crumbs in a deep plate..
- Take a piece of chicken breast and dip both sides in the egg mix. Do the same in the bread crumbs..
- Do that for all the pieces and place on a clean plate..
- Now in a frying pan, pour enough canola oil to cover the chicken breasts. Warm it up..
- Once the oil is hot put in the chicken breast. Check once the bottom is light brown and turn over. When both sides are done it's ready..
- Bon Appétit!.
A fool-proof recipe for absolute PERFECTION! Those of you looking for a quick. Learn how to make this Easy Chicken Breast Schnitzel- French Style- from scratch, so you can ditch those chicken nuggets you buy from the store. Schnitzel made from beef is nothing but breaded beef! This in no way is a traditional Schnitzel recipe.