carrot cake. I've tried many carrot cakes, and this is my favorite recipe. I feel like carrot cake is a dessert most people tend to only make around Easter. But honestly, carrot cake is such an incredible dessert and I think it should be enjoyed all year long.
It wasn't until recently that we realized just how much we love carrot cake. This carrot cake cake sets the standard for carrot cakes everywhere. It's deeply moist and filled with toasted pecans. You can have carrot cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of carrot cake
- You need 175 grams of self raising flour.
- You need 175 grams of brown sugar.
- It’s 175 ml of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 140 grams of grated carrot.
- It’s 100 grams of raisins.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sodium bi carb.
- Prepare 1 tsp of orange peel grated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of patta pder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jathika pder.
Most of its flavor comes from brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and carrots. Carrot cake is cake that contains carrots mixed into the batter. Most modern carrot cake recipes have a white cream cheese frosting. The origins of carrot cake are disputed.
carrot cake instructions
- heat oven to 160 c.
- beat eggs lightly n keep.
- mix sugar, oil n beaten eggs, beat lightly.
- stir in carrot, raisins, orange peel, mix softly.
- swift flour with baking soda n spices pder.
- add swifted flour into cake mix and mix slowly.
- bake n prehated oven at 160 c for 45 mts.
A wonderfully moist, perfectly spiced carrot cake recipe. This truly is the best carrot cake recipe! It's perfectly moist and delicious, made with lots of fresh carrots, and topped with the most heavenly cream cheese frosting. My family's best carrot cake recipe dates back to my great-grandmother! We bake up a few of these carrot cakes for special occasions to make sure there's enough to go around.