Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup. Homemade chicken noodle soup is already easy to whip up, but tossing all of your ingredients in a slow cooker makes it even easier. (Looking for a healthy chicken noodle soup recipe? We gotchu?) Do you cook the chicken before putting in the soup? Cooking pasta noodles in the slow cooker.
Traditional chicken noodle soup must have spaghetti. I don't know what it is. Stir in pasta and chicken into the slow cooker. You can cook Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup
- It’s 1 of 26 oz container of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 bag of pre cut carrot slices.
- Prepare 4 of stock celery cut up.
- Prepare 10 cup of water.
- It’s 2 of or 3 uncooked boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 10 of chicken flavored bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 bag of no yolk egg noodles.
This was the first time I've ever made chicken soup, and it was super easy. This comforting chicken noodle soup is prepared in a slow cooker for ease, making it a great choice for a weeknight dinner. Homemade chicken noodle soup from scratch is one of my absolute favorite comfort foods. We're taking really good recipes and making them easy recipes that you can make at home in your own kitchen.
Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup step by step
- Put water, chicken stock, bouillon cubes, celery, carrots, salt, pepper and chicken breast in large slow cooker..
- Let cook on high for 4 hours or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Remove chicken and shread with a fork..
- Put chicken back in and add egg noodles. Let cook for about 20 more minutes on low..
- Serve and enjoy! :-).
This chicken noodle soup recipe is wholesome, kid-friendly, and so easy to make! Chicken Noodle Soup in the Slow Cooker. Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the best comfort foods. The simple flavors of the broth, mixed with the savory chunks of chicken, tender sliced carrots, and celery transforms me back to being a kid. It's definitely easier than learning how to make chicken noodle soup without a slow cooker!