Vickys Haslet (Pork Meatloaf), GF DF EF SF NF. Haslet is essentially a meatloaf but it's normally served in a sandwich, the meat sliced very thinly like deli cuts. Leftover pulled pork gets a makeover in this easy meatloaf recipe. Recipe: Appetizing Vickys Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Scottish Iced Pineapple Cream Tarts, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook. Great recipe for Vickys Scottish Iced Pineapple Cream Tarts, GF DF EF SF NF. The Classic Meatloaf recipe is upgraded to a TASTY Air Fryer Meatloaf and the ultimate comfort food. You can have Vickys Haslet (Pork Meatloaf), GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Haslet (Pork Meatloaf), GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 450 g of pork mince.
- Prepare 1 of leek (or medium onion), finely chopped.
- Prepare 130 g of gluten-free breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried sage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried mixed herbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
I have found that the secret to the perfect meatloaf is using a combination of ground beef and ground pork, but please do use whichever combination of meat that you prefer. Vickys Clementine Cous Cous Salad, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook. Great recipe for Vickys BBQ Pulled Sweet Potato, GF DF EF SF NF. One of my newly vegan friends said she'd missed pulled pork sandwiches during the Superbowl this year.
Vickys Haslet (Pork Meatloaf), GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 3 / 170C / F and lightly grease a loaf tin.
- Mix the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pack into the greased loaf tin.
- Bake for around 90 minutes until the centre is firm and top of the haslet is golden and slightly crisp.
- Drain off any fat and let cool in the tin before turning out.
- Chill in the fridge for a few hours then slice thinly and enjoy as sandwich meat.
Following a bad day, I decided to bake a cake. No recipe and never made before. This cake is allergy friendly. enjoy. An easy free-from pastry recipe I use, no gluten, dairy or eggs involved. Vickys Sweet / Savoury Shortcrust Pastry – Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free.