Strawberry, Bacon, French Toast, Nutella Sauce.
You can cook Strawberry, Bacon, French Toast, Nutella Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry, Bacon, French Toast, Nutella Sauce
- It’s 2 of Large eggs.
- Prepare 1 of small baguette or bread that's crunchy.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 x 1/2 cup of Chocolate Almond Milk.
- You need 1 handful of bacon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of nutella.
- You need of Mascarpone for spread.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh strawberries.
Strawberry, Bacon, French Toast, Nutella Sauce step by step
- In a bowl: Whisk together eggs, coconut oil, salt and almond milk..
- Slice the small baguette or bread thats crunchy into squares soak into egg mix..
- In a pan: fry bacon. When finish cooking, add butter and add the bread to fry until brown crispy each side..
- Sauce: Add a small pot over gas stove add 1/2 cup almond milk and 2 tbsp of nutella spread until nutella fully melted..
- Final finish: Grab the bread 1 piece of bread, add mascarpone, put other bread on top, add fresh sliced strawberries on top, add some bacon and pour nutella sauce on top..