Vickys Asian-BBQ Inspired Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF. Haslet is essentially a meatloaf but it's normally served in a sandwich, the meat sliced very thinly like deli cuts. Vickys Asian-Style Braised Pork GF DF EF SF NF. by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook. You'll find my 'soy' sauce within my recipe list.
What do the abbreviations VE, VG, GF, DF, EF, SF, NF above chef Akis Petretzikis' recipes mean? Use them to help choose recipes that are best suited for you! There is also an egg free diet (EF) and a nut free diet (NF) that concerns individuals who are allergic to these specific foods. You can cook Vickys Asian-BBQ Inspired Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Asian-BBQ Inspired Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 90 ml of hoisin sauce (soy-free recipe in my Aromatic Duck Pancake).
- It’s 90 ml of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of finely chopped fresh ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of chinese 5 spice.
- Prepare 900 g of pork or beef mince / combination of both.
- You need 60 g of gluten-free breadcrumbs (2 slices bread).
- It’s 2 tbsp of gluten-free Worcestershire sauce + 1 tbsp water *OR*.
- It’s of (* 3 tbsp soy sauce*).
It is best to run some. Tender chicken thigh and scallion skewers marinated in rich, sticky, finger-licking Yakitori sauce is a staple in Hapa Nom's BBQ spread. Fresh and naturally sweet corn is a wonderful side dish for both children and adults at barbecues. EF SF NF – Vickys Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Winter Pork, Red Cabbage and Cranberries, GF DF EF SF Mini Meatloaf Meatballs, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Valentine Chocolate Shortbread Hearts, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Sweet Chilli Chicken & Noodles.
Vickys Asian-BBQ Inspired Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and grease a standard loaf tin.
- Mix the hoisin sauce and tomato ketchup together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Cook the onion, garlic and ginger for 3 minutes to soften and infuse then take off the heat and stir in the 5 spice. Set aside to cool.
- Mix the pork / beef breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce + water (or soy) and half of the hoisin / tomato sauce mixture in a large bowl with the cooled onion, garlic & ginger. Knead the mixture like you would if making bread. This will help bind the meat better as there's no egg.
- Press the mixture into the loaf tin and bake for 45 minutes.
- Drain the fat off then spread the remaining hoisin / tomato sauce on the top of meatloaf. Return to oven and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Carefully drain the fat again and let rest for 10 minutes in the tin before serving (use a fish slice to remove it from the tin) or let cool fully and enjoy chilled.
- Great with rice or mashed potatoes and green vegetables.
Skirt Steak Pizzaiola (P, DF, EF, SF, RSF, NF, SoF, GF, GrF). AIP "Nomato" Marinara Sauce (RSugF, DaF, EgF, GF, GrF, Pal, AIP, Veg, NutF, SugF, SoF, GAPs Lemon Herb Crusted Chicken Thighs (AIP, GAPs, GF, P, RSF, SF, NF, SoF, GrF, EF, DF). An easy free-from pastry recipe I use, no gluten, dairy or eggs involved. Vickys Sweet / Savoury Shortcrust Pastry – Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free. Allergy friendly (GF, DF, SF, NF, EF, Refined sugar free)