black forest cake parfait. Rich chocolate and tart cherries come together to make a parfait version of the dessert delicacy, perfect after dinners or at the family picnic – by Chantal Walsh. Black Forest Parfaits are guaranteed to sweeten up a meal, whether you're dining indoors or out, assures Barbara Rudolph of Sevierville, Tennessee. Black Forest Parfaits Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Black Forest Cheesecake Parfaits recipe: In the Black Forest region of Germany, the signature dessert is layered with chocolate, cherries, and whipped cream. Here, cream cheese replaces whipped cream. Layers of chocolate-mocha pudding are layered with cherry topping for a quick weeknight dessert. You can have black forest cake parfait using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of black forest cake parfait
- Prepare of moist chocolate cake.
- You need 3 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of kirsh cherry brandy or cherry jello package.
- It’s 1 can of cherry pie filling.
- It’s 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 16 oz of cheesecake filling.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of brown sugar.
A Black Forest Cake would not be the same without the sour Morello cherries. These tart flavored cherries perfectly complement the rich chocolate flavor of the cake and the sweet whipped cream. I like to use the bottled dark mahogany red colored Morello Cherries that are packed in a light syrup. Staci Wallace is in the kitchen with her mother creating a wonderful chocolate pudding treat, Black Forest Parfait.
black forest cake parfait step by step
- cool cake 15 minutes. stir 1 cup boiling water with jello package for 2 minutes to dissolve. add 1/4 cool water. Pierce cakes with large forks and pour jello mixture over and refridgerate or 30 minutes.
- place cheesecake filling or whipcream filling in between cake layers with cherry pie filling.
Black Forest Cake Tips and FAQs. – Vanilla whipped cream: use a cold bowl (preferably a metal bowl) and make sure the cream is also cold for best results. When I was a kid I was reluctant to try black forest cakes, thinking that cherries and chocolate was an odd combination, but boy was I wrong! These quick and easy Black Forest Cake Overnight Oats have all the taste of the classic dessert in a healthy Keyword black forest cake, gluten free, overnight oats, protein, vegetarian. Dear Taylor, Happy Blogiversary to your little baby! 😉 These Black Forest oat parfaits look simply delightful! Make this gorgeous Black Forest Cake for your next occasion!