Carrot cake. I've tried many carrot cakes, and this is my favorite recipe. I feel like carrot cake is a dessert most people tend to only make around Easter. But honestly, carrot cake is such an incredible dessert and I think it should be enjoyed all year long.
It wasn't until recently that we realized just how much we love carrot cake. This carrot cake cake sets the standard for carrot cakes everywhere. It's deeply moist and filled with toasted pecans. You can have Carrot cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot cake
- You need 4 of carrots.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 cups of self rising flour.
Most of its flavor comes from brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and carrots. Carrot cake is cake that contains carrots mixed into the batter. Most modern carrot cake recipes have a white cream cheese frosting. The origins of carrot cake are disputed.
Carrot cake instructions
- Peel the carrots,cut them into small pieces n place in a blender.
- In a blender,add sugar,eggs,cooking oil n vanilla essence n blend them together until well blended altogether.
- Pour the mixture in a bowl,start adding flour slowly by slowly as you mix until you get smooth consistent mixture but don't over do it..
- Preheat your oven for around 10minutes.
- Pour the batter in a greased baked tin,tap the tin to remove bubbles.Insert inside the oven n cook for around 30mins at 180⁰c.
- Once ready,let it cool then remove it from the baking tin..
- You serve it with tea or juice.Enjoy..
A wonderfully moist, perfectly spiced carrot cake recipe. This truly is the best carrot cake recipe! It's perfectly moist and delicious, made with lots of fresh carrots, and topped with the most heavenly cream cheese frosting. My family's best carrot cake recipe dates back to my great-grandmother! We bake up a few of these carrot cakes for special occasions to make sure there's enough to go around.