Carrot cake bites. Tender, naturally sweetened carrot cake bites with dates, carrots, walnuts, cinnamon, and coconut flour! So simple, delicious carrot cake flavor, and the perfect healthier snack or dessert! These carrot cake bites are chewy, cinnamony, cake-bally, and just the right amount of sweet.
They're vegan, no-bake and seriously delicious! Full of fiber, protein and naturally sweetened, these vegan bites are my favorite way to start the day! It's everything you love about carrot cake with none of the negative. You can have Carrot cake bites using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot cake bites
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped carrots.
- You need 3/4 cup of raw walnuts.
- It’s 3/4 cup of dried jujube (red dates) sheets.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hazelnuts.
- You need 4 tbs of flaxseeds.
- Prepare 1 tbs of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom.
- You need 1 of lemon zest.
But honestly, carrot cake is such an incredible dessert and I think it should be enjoyed all year long. As always, I use a bit more brown sugar than granulated sugar because it adds more moisture and. Naturally sweetened with dates and coconut, these carrot cake bites are a no-bake snack that will satisfy your sweet tooth and help improve your health. These raw carrot cake bites with cashew cream cheese frosting are vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free for a wholesome and delicious dessert everyone can enjoy.
Carrot cake bites instructions
- Process the carrot, walnut, jujube and hazelnuts in a food processor..
- Add the cardamom, 2 tbs flaxseeds and pulse until a smooth batter forms..
- Scoop out the batter, stir in the ginger and lemon zest and mix well. Mould into small round balls (I made about 13) and roll on the reserved flaxseed for coating. Refrigerate for an hour or more. Bon appétit!.
How to make carrot cake from scratch. This cake is quick and easy to make When we first tested the cake, we scaled the amount of carrots back to two cups since three cups just sounded a bit extreme. These healthy carrot cake bites are the perfect snack for busy moms and picky kids. When you're in need of a quick, healthy snack (or sweet treat), these carrot cake bites are the perfect recipe! Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Carrot Cake Energy Bites recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products.