Overnight Oats. Overnight oats are a quick and easy breakfast or snack made by soaking rolled oats in liquid overnight. We love how overnight oats seem to keep the integrity of the oat intact. Watch how to make the best overnight oats in this short recipe video!
Be sure to bookmark this post, so you can try a new flavor every day of the week! This overnight oats recipe is a great healthy breakfast that you can prepare in advance and it can last all week. Discover overnight oats—a fun and delicious way to enjoy Quaker® Oats! You can cook Overnight Oats using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Overnight Oats
- It’s 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 of banana, sliced.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of Mason jar.
Either add fruit, yogurt, nuts or other tasty ingredients with your favorite milk and oats in a mason jar or find our Overnight Oat. Overnight Oats are so versatile, and like a classic warm bowl of oatmeal, they are easy to make. Learn how to make this basic overnight oats recipe, plus five delicious mix-in flavor recipes! Looking for a delicious basic overnight oats recipe that you can take and make your own?
Overnight Oats instructions
- Put a few slices of banana at the bottom of mason jar.
- Add oats, milk, chia seeds, and vanilla and give it a stir. Top with remaining banana.
- Put in fridge overnight, or at least 5 hours. Can also add strawberries, blueberries, or other fresh fruit as desired..
Here's our classic overnight oatmeal recipe that can be flavored and altered as desired. Overnight oats are the easy, healthy breakfast you'll always feel good about eating. Don't let that overnight soak fool you — overnight oats are incredibly simple to make. Overnight oats are the best healthy make-ahead breakfast! Overnight oats are delicious, so easy to make and perfect for meal prep.