Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats.
You can cook Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- Prepare 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk of choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need 2 tbsp. of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats step by step
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, yogurt, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract until smooth. Then stir in the oats and chia seeds..
- Divide the mixture into two airtight containers, such as pint sized mason jars. Place the lids on and store them in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! Add any toppings you'd like when you go to eat. My favorite toppings for this flavor are toasted pecans, pepitas and hemp seeds. The oats will be thick, so if you'd like it thinner, add a splash of milk. These will last 3-4 days in the fridge..