Whole wheat eggless Carrot cake.
You can cook Whole wheat eggless Carrot cake using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat eggless Carrot cake
- Prepare 2 of medium Carrots, peeled and grated.
- It’s For of Dry ingredients-.
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Corn flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Soda-bi-carb.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Nutmeg Powder.
- Prepare other of ingredients-.
- You need 200 gms of Condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
Whole wheat eggless Carrot cake instructions
- Line the loaf tin with the butter paper, keep aside. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius..
- In a bowl sift the dry ingredients together. Add the grated carrots to the sifted ingredients..
- In another bowl, beat the condensed milk using an electric mixer, for 5 minutes till it is light in colour and a slightly fluffy. Now add 2 tbsp, of sugar one at the time and keep beating. Add the honey and beat again..
- Add the oil and beat till it mix well with the condensed milk and sugar. Next goes in half of the flour and carrot mix along with ¼ cup of milk. Mix it well using the electric mixer..
- Repeat with rest of the flour mix and milk. Mix well. Transfer the batter to the Loaf tin. Bake for 40 minutes..
- Remove from the oven on a wire rack and cool. Once cool remove the cake from the tin and cut into thick slices and serve with coffee or tea..