Easy beef tacos. If you've ever wondered how to make tacos that are as good as the ones you enjoy at your local taqueria, this easy beef taco recipe is your. Ground Beef Tacos are the perfect dish for easy weeknight dinners. This quick taco recipe is not only tasty but it uses spices you likely have on hand!
Plan a low-carb taco night with these irresistible, keto-friendly beef tacos made with cheese taco shells, avocados, tomatoes, and lettuce. This is an easy beef taco recipe that shows you how to make tacos at home. Add the beef and stir until it has browned. You can have Easy beef tacos using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy beef tacos
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 jar of old El Paso thick n chunky salsa.
- It’s of Old El Paso taco shells.
- It’s 1 bag of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
These easy homemade beef tacos are popular with kids. Use ground beef, seasonings, hard or soft Beef tacos easily can be made with ingredients you probably already have on hand: ground beef. This ground beef taco recipe, made with homemade taco seasoning, creates a flavor-packed weeknight meal! Right before serving, crisp the taco shells in the oven according to package instructions.
Easy beef tacos step by step
- Cook beef in a 10 inch skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown. Drain..
- Stir salsa into beef. Heat to a boiling, stirring constantly, reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour beef mixture in large bowl..
- Heat taco shells directed on package. Serve taco shells with beef mixture, lettuce and cheese..
Save time and money with this stovetop supper the whole family will love. These easy ground beef tacos are a winning weeknight dinner loaded with moist, flavorful beef and your favorite toppings. Homemade Tacos are the perfect busy weeknight dinner. These Easy Ground Beef Tacos are better than take-out and ready in minutes. These easy Mexican ground beef tacos are the best.