A simple banana carrot cake.
You can cook A simple banana carrot cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of A simple banana carrot cake
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted margarine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed spices.
A simple banana carrot cake step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Mix margarine, eggs one at a time, melted margarine and mix throughly.
- Mash the bananas well.
- Add mashed bananas to the liquid mixture.
- Fold in the flour.
- Add grated carrots.
- Put in a greased baking tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes.