Carrot Cake Porridge. Take the flavors of carrot cake and make a delicious breakfast that includes a serving of vegetables! All the flavors of carrot cake—cinnamon, brown sugar, walnuts—along with the sweet, vitamin-rich. This carrot cake porridge recipe is nourishing and wholesome and will make you feel amazing after!
With chia, carrot, raisins, almond milk, water, nutmeg and ginger. For some, an odd combination but we promise, it is super delicious! Heat the oats, almond milk, grated carrot, raisins and spices in a saucepan over a medium heat. You can cook Carrot Cake Porridge using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Porridge
- Prepare 40 g of porridge oats.
- Prepare 180 ml of milk (semi-skim or dairy free (almond works well).
- You need 1/2 of large carrot, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s Pinch of nutmeg.
- You need of Small handful of raisins.
- It’s of Small handful chopped almonds, toasted.
- It’s of Honey.
You can enjoy this divine carrot cake porridge even when on Candida diet. Made of oat bran and I immediately had the idea of carrot cake porridge. After a week and a half with plain porridges with. Inspired by the delicious flavours of my favourite raw carrot cake bars, this porridge uses carrot for delicate sweetness and coconut for a creamy taste.
Carrot Cake Porridge step by step
- Heat the oats, milk, grated carrot, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg in a saucepan over a medium heat..
- Cook for 5 minutes until the oats are cooked and the texture is as desired (add more milk if want thinner).
- Pour into a bowl and sprinkle with the toasted almonds and a drizzle of honey if desired..
Das Porridge in eine Schüssel oder flache Schale füllen und mit Bananenscheiben, getrockneten essbaren Blüten. How to make carrot cake from scratch. This cake is quick and easy to make, versatile and utterly Lots of carrots make this the best carrot cake. I like to hand grate my carrots since I prefer the. I feel like carrot cake is a dessert most people tend to only make around Easter.