Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats. Loaded With Superfoods Like Maca Root For Energy, Real Fruit, Raw Cacao, Hemp, Flax & Chia. Try Nature Valley™ Peanut Butter Granola For The Perfect Topping To Yogurt Or As A Snack Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan, GF) The last few months of vigorous packing and perhaps even more vigorous who-packs-better-and-faster arguments were interspersed between Erik's frequent suggestions that we rely on easy vegan overnight oats recipes to make things easier. Combine the oats, milk, chila seeds, vanilla, cinnamon, and honey.
The best part about these easy peanut butter banana overnight oats is that you can make them your own with so many different swaps. For example, use different flavored Dannon® Oikos® Whole Milk Greek Yogurt, add fresh fruit of choice, mix in frozen fruit, sprinkle nuts on top, or add different type of nut butter. Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats. You can have Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- It’s 1 large of ripe banana.
- You need 1 cup of Rolled or steel cut oats (do not use quick cooking!).
- It’s 1 cup of Unsweetened original almond milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of Creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Light agave syrup or honey (use more if you like sweeter oatmeal).
The best part is it's very easy to customize to your dietary needs and taste preferences. As always, I recommend using the best quality ingredients you can find for the best results. Peanut Butter Overnight Oats are the best way to eat oatmeal! Made with oats, banana, peanut butter, flax seeds, brown sugar and milk and set in the fridge for the night.
Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats instructions
- In a large bowl mash your banana with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl.
- Mix well, peanut butter must be evenly distributed!.
- Pour the mixture into 2 airtight containers or you can cover large bowl with plastic wrap, whichever you prefer..
- Refrigerate oats for 7 hours (overnight).
- When ready to eat, stir the oats.
- Add toppings of your choice like sliced bananas, shaved dark chocolate or chips 😀 you can also add a little splash of almond milk if you feel it's too thick!.
Great healthy breakfast idea for busy days! You can make man variations of overnight oats, like chocolate (made with yogurt) or perfect for fall Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats. These peanut butter banana overnight oats work for that fresh feeling too. If you've never tried overnight oats, you're in for a huge treat. Overnight oats is a quick breakfast that basically "cooks" itself whilst in your fridge overnight.