French Toast Maple Bacon Breakfast Sandwich.
You can have French Toast Maple Bacon Breakfast Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Toast Maple Bacon Breakfast Sandwich
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 4 slice of of bacon.
- Prepare 2 slice of of bread.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 dash of Of milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Of pepper for taste.
- You need 1 dash of Maple syrup.
French Toast Maple Bacon Breakfast Sandwich instructions
- On a griddle start cooking the 4 slices of bacon.
- Crack the egg and place on open space on griddle. Sprinkle pinch of pepper on the egg and let cook on both sides..
- While all this is cooking in a mixing bowl mix 2nd egg, 2 teaspoons of cinnamon, and the dash of milk..
- Take single egg off griddle and add the two slices of bread once dipped in egg/cinnamon mix. Let cook..
- Take bacon off, set on paper towels..
- After French toast is done add the eggs and bacon on top of bread and then add the other slice to the top and drizzle maple syrup on top and there is the greatest breakfast sandwich ever!.