Steamed snow fish. This Cantonese steamed fish uses fish filets for an easy homemade version. And prepare your steamer setup, which these days you can purchase easily online or at the store. Our most trusted Steamed Snow Fish recipes.
Steamed snow fish with soy sauce. s. Photo "Steamed Snow Fish with Soy Sauce" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Steamed Snow Fish with Soy Sauce By TipPawan Yongsuwankul. You can have Steamed snow fish using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steamed snow fish
- It’s 1 of snow fish fillet.
- Prepare of Sliced ginger.
- Prepare of Sliced scallion.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- You need of Water.
Learn how to make Steamed Snow Peas. To make the fish, pat the fish dry with kitchen towels and rub evenly with the salt, rubbing it inside the Put the plate of fish in the steamer or on the rack, cover tightly and steam until it is just cooked. Steamed Snow Fish with Soy Sauce and Ginger in the white plate. Steamed fish with ginger and spring onions is one of the easiest and best steamed fish recipe available.
Steamed snow fish step by step
- Liquid: Prep your skillet, on low heat add oil, bring in the chopped garlic,scallion,ginger cook until fragrant..
- Pour about a cup of water, add soy sauce, season well. Simmer and turn of the heat..
- Prep your steamer, put the fish on flat plate, shower with your liquid and steam for about 10 minutes. Add garlic oil before serving..
And if you do not have a steamer, use a two piece pasta pot with the strainer portion as a steamer insert works well to steam crab legs. How to Make Steamed Snow Crab Legs`. Place snow peas in steamer and place in saucepan over boiling water, making sure water does not touch basket. This recipe for Chinese ginger-soy steamed fish comes from cookbook author Farina Kingsley with Prepare the Steamer. Place a steaming rack in a wok or a deep pan and fill the pan with two inches.