Fish Tacos (Detox Recipe).
You can cook Fish Tacos (Detox Recipe) using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish Tacos (Detox Recipe)
- Prepare 2 tbsp of virgin coconut oil.
- You need 2 of 8 oz halibut fillets.
- Prepare 4 large of dark green lettuce leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- It’s of Salsa.
- You need 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raspberries.
- You need 1 of juice of 1/2 lemon.
- It’s 1/3 cup of finely copied bok choy.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Fish Tacos (Detox Recipe) step by step
- Salsa: in a small bowl stir all ingredients together and set aside.
- Tacos: Cook the halibut in the coconut oil about 3 minutes per side, remove from the pan and gently break up into large bits. Top each lettuce leave with a fish portion, sprinkle with some shredded cabbage and finish off with some salsa.