Banana muesli breakfast bars. And so banana muesli bars were born. I think they taste and smell just like banana bread. I also love that I can throw in as many goodies as I can possibly When there was a phase where I couldn't be without muesli bars (seriously life would not have been worth living!) I came up with a little hack to.
Muesli bars, granola bars, whatever you call them bars. They are the ultimate snacking item for those always on the go and always hungry (ie me). Select the department you want to search in. You can cook Banana muesli breakfast bars using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana muesli breakfast bars
- You need 1 of banana, peeled.
- Prepare 85 g of granola.
- You need 100 g of self raiaing flour.
- It’s pinch of baking powder.
- You need 45 g of maple syrup or honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 40 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need pinch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 13 g of vanilla whey protein powder (optional).
Cereals & Breakfast Bars All Departments Alexa Skills Amazon Devices Amazon Global Store Apps & Games Audible Audiobooks Automotive Baby Beauty Books CDs & Vinyl Clothing, Shoes & Accessories Women Men. These muesli bars are kind of like granola bars, but are only mildly sweet and have a softer texture When bananas turn dark yellow, forget it. She just throws the whole bunch away because she can't First, there are these muesli bars, which are comparable to breakfast bars. Banana Breakfast Bars are an easy breakfast or snack with real ingredients and flavor.
Banana muesli breakfast bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Mash banana with a fork or in a blender..
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix until combined..
- Shape into 7 bars onto larhe baking tray lined with baking paper..
- They maybe be slightly sticky. This is okay. If they're too soft to shape into a bar simply add a little more flour. Too shape simply get a large metal spoon. Scoop desired amount and put onto tray and sgape with the spoon..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or untol golden..
- Allow to cool for 5 mina before transferring onto a cooling rack..
- Store in a air tight container in the cupboard.
They're a copycat of the bars you buy, but homemade so they're better for you and cheaper too! This time of year I'm really trying watch what I eat…and not just as I'm eating it. So yeah, these banana quinoa breakfast bars have quinoa in them, and they're vegan and they taste nothing like a slice of starbucks banana bread. But they're also made with love and care for my mind, body and soul. I'll be over in the corner eating my banana bars and scheming about.