Birds in a Crater w/ French Toast Sliders. Whisk milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract together in a shallow bowl. Press each slice of bread lightly into the milk mixture to coat both sides, removing it before it gets soaked. How to Make French Toas/Cheese&Egg Toast !!
And you can make it in two minutes! To make French Toast in a Cup, obviously first you need bread. This is pan de mie, which is basically just french for sandwich bread. You can cook Birds in a Crater w/ French Toast Sliders using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Birds in a Crater w/ French Toast Sliders
- It’s 4 each of Slice of Bread.
- You need 5 each of Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of 2% milk (or half and half).
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 small of amount of butter/margarine.
- It’s 1 of non-stick spray.
- Prepare 1 each of small glass cup.
Keto French Toast Sticks are a great make ahead, freezer recipe that you can enjoy all week long. Simply pop them in the microwave or oven to reheat! It is made in a skillet so the Fathead dough gets nice and buttery crisp on the bottom. You have never had anything like this, unless of course you.
Birds in a Crater w/ French Toast Sliders instructions
- Use the small glass cup, I used a wine glass for its small opening, and press firmly down onto the center of each slice of bread. Twisting slightly to avoid tearing..
- Slowly pull up on the glass and the center of the bread should have a perfect round hole with the cut out inside the glass. Set the cut out aside for now. Do this for every slice of bread..
- Spread a thin layer of butter onto both sides of the bread slices, now with holes. Set aside.
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat..
- Take one egg and crack into a small bowl. Add milk, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and a little salt to the bowl. Whisk together well and set aside..
- At this point your skillet should be hot enough. Grease the bottom with either non-stick spray or butter..
- Drop one slice of bread, or two if your skillet is large enough, onto the skillet and quickly crack an egg and drop it into the center of the bread..
- Let cook until you can see the whites bubble a bit and flip over. Be careful to not let the egg flip out of the center of the bread. Add a dash of salt and pepper to the egg if desired. If you're having trouble flipping, use a spatula to hold the egg in place on top, and another spatula to flip it over. –Repeat this step for each slice of bread..
- Now dip the bread holes into your French toast mix and let soak for approximately 15 seconds. Just enough to absorb the mixture..
- Then, like any French toast, cook on skillet until golden brown..
- This serves 2-4 people. I put syrup into a small dish and used it as dipping sauce for my sliders. And also spread jelly onto the Birds in a Crater toast. This probably isn't the healthiest of meals, but it taste really good. Add bacon or whatever else you might want..
A restaurant-style french toast that is crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside. My name is Marie, and I love to cook! I was born and raised in a Italian American community in Philadelphia. Many of my happiest memories were with my mother or father cooking happily in the kitchen and their. Egg Nog French Toast made with egg nog and nutmeg is the perfect holiday breakfast for those of you who love egg nog like I do!