Chicken fillets baked In enchilada sauce. Try this easy low carb recipe, Baked Enchilada Chicken. Enjoy all the flavor of chicken enchilada bake without the carbs. I can't wait to share with you this amazing and easy Baked Enchilada Chicken Recipe!
Make something new this weekend. -Saucepan mein pani,chicken fillets,pyaz,hara dhania,namak,kali mirch crushed aur -Baking dish mein tayyar tomato sauce dal ker pheela lein aur tayyar rolls rakh dein. DIRECTIONS Place chicken fillets in baking dish. The chicken sizzles in the skillet before getting baked and comes out tender and juicy every time. You can cook Chicken fillets baked In enchilada sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken fillets baked In enchilada sauce
- Prepare 30 of chicken fillets.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare 1 bag of enchilada spice.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato soup.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare of Cheese.
In an ovenproof skillet, brown chicken in oil. Top with enchilada sauce, cheese and cilantro. The enchilada sauce in this recipe is so good I Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of! In this Chicken Enchiladas Then top with cheese.
Chicken fillets baked In enchilada sauce step by step
- Fry the chicken fillets in butter, until there nice and brown.
- Mix the enchilada spice with the tomato soup and water, and cook for 5min..
- Put the chicken fillets in a glass pan, pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Bake at 300f for one hour.
- Spread a bit cheese over, bake again till cheese is melted..
Cover with aluminum foil and bake in the oven on the middle rack. It's cheesy, it's spicy, it's Cooked the chicken in the enchilada sauce, just so it gets that nice flavor from the sauce and it's nice and moist. In the center of each tortilla, spoon a small scoop of chicken mixture and sprinkle with Monterey Jack. Baste remaining enchilada sauce over chicken thighs and return to the oven. Continue baking until chicken is no longer pink in the View image.