Carrot cake. I've tried many carrot cakes, and this is my favorite recipe. I feel like carrot cake is a dessert most people tend to only make around Easter. But honestly, carrot cake is such an incredible dessert and I think it should be enjoyed all year long.
It wasn't until recently that we realized just how much we love carrot cake. Carrot cake is cake that contains carrots mixed into the batter. Most modern carrot cake recipes have a white cream cheese frosting. You can have Carrot cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot cake
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil +2 tsp.
The origins of carrot cake are disputed. This carrot cake cake sets the standard for carrot cakes everywhere. It's deeply moist and filled with toasted pecans. Most of its flavor comes from brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and carrots.
Carrot cake step by step
- In a bowl add all the dry ingredients and mix.
- In another bowl whisk sugar and oil together until light then crack your ur eggs and whisk.
- Gentle add the dry ingredients into the wet and fold gently then add your grated carrot.
- Then grease ur pan with oil or butter and then add ur batter and bake.
A wonderfully moist, perfectly spiced carrot cake recipe. This truly is the best carrot cake recipe! It's perfectly moist and delicious, made with lots of fresh carrots, and topped with the most heavenly cream cheese frosting. My family's best carrot cake recipe dates back to my great-grandmother! We bake up a few of these carrot cakes for special occasions to make sure there's enough to go around.