Rolled Fish Egg.
You can cook Rolled Fish Egg using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rolled Fish Egg
- You need of Egg.
- You need of fish meat.
- Prepare of shrimp.
- It’s of green onion.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of corn starch.
- You need of sesame oil.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of oyster sauce.
Rolled Fish Egg step by step
- Cut into really small pieces shrimp and green onion.
- Mix with fish meat and add some salt, corn starch and sesame oil.
- Mix egg in different bowl without put anything then cook in the pan. Do not make it too thick.
- Wait to cool down and wrap it with the fish meat like this picture.
- Steam about 7-10 minutes and if done you can cut it.
- For the sauce, mix oyster sauce, water, sugar and little bit corn starch and cook for a moment until a bit solid.