Stuffed Pork Loin. This Stuffed Pork Loin from Delish.com is amazing. Season pork generously with salt and pepper. Butterfly: To stuff the pork loin, you'll need a place to put the stuffing.
We LOVE this pork loin roast stuffed with chopped apples, walnuts and cranberries. So festive, perfect for holiday entertaining! Arrange the slices on plates, drizzle. You can have Stuffed Pork Loin using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pork Loin
- It’s 2 lbs of Pork Loin.
- You need 1 lb. of Ground Lamb.
- You need 1 lb of Andouille smoked sausage (diced).
- Prepare 1 package of baby portabella mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of medium onion (chopped).
- You need of Balsamic Glaze: (recipe below).
- Prepare 2 cups of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Let the stuffing mixture cool completely before putting it in the pork loin. Roll the pork over the stuffing, jelly roll style, ending with the seam down and fat side up. How to stuff a pork loin. Pork loin BBQ This is a awesome recipe from Guy Fieri's latest cookbook, "Guy On Fire" I highly recommend this cookbook for some.
Stuffed Pork Loin step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Carefully slice pork loin and unroll until you have a flat piece of meat about 1/2 inch thick (pound with heavy skillet or meat mallet if needed). Season with salt and pepper to taste, on both sides..
- Heat olive oil in skillet and saute onions until translucent. Add ground meat and cook until brown. Add sausage and mushrooms. Cook until done (approx 10-15 minutes). Remove from heat, drain and let cool..
- Place cooled onion/meat mixture on top of pork loin. Carefully roll pork loin and secure with kitchen twine..
- Cover with foil and place in oven for 1 hour. Remove foil and place back in oven for 20-30 minutes, uncovered..
- Remove from oven and carefully remove twine. Slice and serve. (I drizzled balsamic glaze over the top, but use whatever you like.).
- Balsamic glaze:.
- Add all ingredients to small sauce pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and reduce by half, stir constantly to avoid scalding/ burning on bottom of pan..
Because pork loin is so lean, it is a great cut for stuffing with something moist. Pork loin is a lean tender tube of muscle attached to the ribs on one side and the spine on the other. This Roasted Stuffed Pork Loin isn't your average mid-week dinner. No, this is a show stopper and I'll show you how easy it really is to make, too. Great for a special occasion, Sunday dinner or your.