Brad's pork tenderloin medalions w/ lemon caper bearnaise sauce. For an elegant but easy dinner you can put together in a twinkling for guests or unexpected visitors, these lightly breaded medallions are truly something special! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Serve sauce over pork; sprinkle with green onions. Chef Joe finishes up his pork tenderloin medallions in a lemon caper sauce with roast green beans and tomatoes, and it looks fantastic!
This is the perfect pork medallions recipe to keep up your sleeve for picky eaters, unexpected dinner guests, and when you just feel the need to show off. You're fancy with pork sauce and you know it. I can also say with certainty that both white wine and IPA go very well with this pork medallion recipe. You can have Brad's pork tenderloin medalions w/ lemon caper bearnaise sauce using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's pork tenderloin medalions w/ lemon caper bearnaise sauce
- Prepare of For the pork.
- It’s 1 1/4 lb of pork tenderloin.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbs of white wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of port wine.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need of For the onions.
- It’s 1 of very large sweet onion.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1 tbs of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- You need 1 package of bearnaise sauce mix.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbs of drained capers.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of Roasted asparagus.
- Prepare of Mango chutney.
Sauteed Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Lemon-Garlic Sauce. Pork tenderloin is well-seasoned and cooked with a wonderful, rich mustard sauce in this easy recipe. Pour in the balsamic vinegar and chicken broth. Remove the pork to a serving platter, then stir the lemon zest and capers into the simmering sauce.
Brad's pork tenderloin medalions w/ lemon caper bearnaise sauce step by step
- Mix all ingredients for the pork in a zip lock bag. Add tenderloin. Seal and marinade in the fridge overnight..
- Remove from marinade and let air dry on a cutting board for a half hour. Heat 1 tbs oil in a LG fry pan over medium heat. Sear pork on all sides. Place in a baking dish. Bake at 450 for 25 minutes..
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a frying pan. Add onions. Season with a little salt and pepper. Let onions sweat off. When they just start to brown, add vinegar and sugar. Reduce heat to medium low. Stir constantly until nicely browned..
- In a saucepan, whisk sauce packet, milk and cream together. Add lemon juice and capers. Bring to a simmer stirring constantly until sauce thickens well..
- When pork is done, remove from oven. Tent with foil. Let rest 10 minutes. Slice pork into medalions..
- Plate onions. Arrange pork over the top. Add desired amount of sauce. Garnish with roasted asparagus and mango chutney. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Continue simmering until the sauce has thickened to your. Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Gingered Jezebel Sauce Recipe. Transfer the pork medallions to the grill. Grill, turning once, until cooked through and tender. If any of the medallions begin to look dry drizzle with a bit of the sauce.