Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin. This is a top-rated slow cooker pork roast with a sweet spiced glaze. The recipe is made with a boneless pork loin roast, brown sugar, and spices. Cover and continue cooking on LOW for.
However you make a ham in the slow cooker it always turns out great. Pork Tenderloin slow cooked to perfection, then topped with the most delicious glaze. It's melt-in-your-mouth amazing and worth the extra step. You can cook Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin
- Prepare 4 pounds of boneless pork loin roast.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic (halved).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt (or to taste).
- Prepare of Freshly ground black pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of brown sugar (divided).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard (or a grainy mustard.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
This brown sugar and balsamic pork loin is one of our favorites. The slow cooking makes the meat so tender, and the sweet but sour glaze is the. Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Sesame Pork Loin is a great meal for feeding a crowd, great with a big pot of steamed rice. Crock pot Dinner: Main Course Dishes Pork.
Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin instructions
- If the pork has an excessive layer of fat, trim it a bit. A little fat will help keep the roast juicy over the long period of cooking..
- Rub the roast all over with the garlic halves and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then prick the roast all over with a fork or skewer..
- In a cup or bowl, combine 1 cup of the brown sugar, the mustard, and vinegar. Rub all over the roast..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours, or until tender but not falling apart. Pour off the excess juices..
- Combine the remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar with cinnamon; Spread the mixture over the top of the roast. Cover and continue cooking on LOW for 1 hour longer..
- Serves 6-8 but you will most likely have leftovers 😃.
- Plated dish – served with garlic mashed potatoes and carrots..
- Enjoy 😋.
Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin. Not really – I'm nicer than that. I have actually cooked up some goodies in the Wishes and Dishes kitchen last week to keep you drooling while I'm here living it up in Miami. Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork is such an amazing meal, budget-friendly, and full of flavor, that is a must-try! I prefer to brown my pork prior to adding it to What is the difference between pork loin and pork tenderloin?