Fish Somay with Spicy Peanut sauce.
You can have Fish Somay with Spicy Peanut sauce using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish Somay with Spicy Peanut sauce
- You need of fish somay.
- You need 250 grams of spanish mackerel or any white fish.
- You need 100 grams of cornstrach.
- It’s 1 small of garlic.
- You need 50 grams of grated squash.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 small of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of spring onion, thinly slice.
- Prepare 1 packages of dumpling wrap.
- It’s of spicy peanut sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of ground toasted peanut.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red chilly.
- You need 4 clove of shallot.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
Fish Somay with Spicy Peanut sauce step by step
- Prepare steamer, boiled water.
- Place the somay igredients in a food processor, and grind a little, not too smooth.
- Fill the dumpling wrap with somay paste.
- Put in the steamer for 20 minutes.
- The sauce, put everything the food processor and grind untul the consistency you want, and then boil it wit a little water until a litlle thicker.
- At the end give a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Serve with hard boiled egg, boiled/roasted potato and a little bit lime squeeze.