Roast Pork Tenderloin with a Green Peppercorn Cream Sauce.
You can have Roast Pork Tenderloin with a Green Peppercorn Cream Sauce using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roast Pork Tenderloin with a Green Peppercorn Cream Sauce
- Prepare 1 of pork tenderloin, trimmed.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of jalapenos, roasted, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, minced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, mincced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple brandy.
- Prepare 1 cup of pork or chicken stock, homemade is best.
- You need 2 teaspoons of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of green peppercorns, drained.
- It’s drops of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter, cut in piced.
- It’s of parsley and green onions as needed for garnish.
Roast Pork Tenderloin with a Green Peppercorn Cream Sauce step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Brush pork with sour cream season woth sriracha and pepper.
- In oven safe skillet heat plive oil and cook pork untik brown on one side about 4 minutes, turn and place in the oven and roast until done about 16 to 20 minutes, remove to plate to rest.
- Add shallot, garlic and jalapeno to skillt pork was Cooke in soften for 1 minute.
- Off heat ads brandy and ignight and wait for flame to subnside.
- Add broth, mustard, peppercorncorns and cream, cook until reduced by half.
- Whisk in butter and a few drops of fresh lemon juice,.Yadrw fir seasoninh.
- Add oarsletpy and green onion.
- Slice pork and serve with saucr.