Overnight Oats!. Be sure to bookmark this post, so you can try a new flavor every day of the week! Watch how to make the best overnight oats in this short recipe video! You'll never want to make overnight oats any other way.
We love how overnight oats seem to keep the integrity of the oat intact. Discover overnight oats—a fun and delicious way to enjoy Quaker® Oats! Either add fruit, yogurt, nuts or other tasty ingredients with your favorite milk and oats in a mason jar or find our Overnight Oat. You can cook Overnight Oats! using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Overnight Oats!
- You need 40 g of oats (quaker is my favourite one to use!).
- You need Handful of or frozen fresh berries.
- You need of Soy milk.
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 45 g of granola (optional!).
This overnight oats recipe is a great healthy breakfast that you can prepare in advance and it can last all week. So it makes it a great meal prep idea for Sunday night to prepare for the work week. Overnight oats are the easy, healthy breakfast you'll always feel good about eating. Looking for a delicious basic overnight oats recipe that you can take and make your own?
Overnight Oats! step by step
- Begin the process a few hours before you want to eat them! I tend to make these just before bed to have them for breakfast in the morning..
- Put the oats in a bowl/tupperware. Add in soy milk such the oats are comfortably covered but not drowning. Add in your flavourings/fruits/berries, mix and pop in the fridge for at least 4 hours..
- For this particular recipe, I added in the berries while putting the oats together. After letting it sit in the fridge overnight, I covered it with chopped bananas and granola to get a bit of an extra crunch in the morning! Yum delicious!.
Here's our classic overnight oatmeal recipe that can be flavored and altered as desired. Overnight oats are the best healthy make-ahead breakfast! Overnight Oats have become super popular because of their ease, portability, nutritional value and great taste. We took our two oldest to New York City and Boston for the very first time to celebrate my. Overnight oats are raw oats mixed with milk and soaked overnight.