Trois Cochon Pork Tenderloin. This Roasted Pork Tenderloin is an easy way to prepare a lean protein for dinner that's flavorful and pairs well with many different sides. Pork tenderloin has a mild flavor, so it's best when prepared with an added spice rub, marinade, stuffing or flavorful sauce. The tenderloin comes from the full pork loin.
Searing the meat forms a lovely crust sealing in the natural juices. Learn how to cook pork tenderloin with no marinating required. A crowd pleasing pork tenderloin oven recipe with easy. You can cook Trois Cochon Pork Tenderloin using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Trois Cochon Pork Tenderloin
- You need 1-1 1/2 lb of Pork tenderloin.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter – divided.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 5 oz of bag Baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of chopped Portobello mushrooms -.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 6-8 strips of Bacon.
Pork tenderloin is often sold in individual packages in the meat section of the grocery store. An individual tenderloin isn't very much meat; it usually Pork tenderloins are also often sold packaged in a marinade. Personally, I avoid these, as I would prefer to season the meat myself (and control the. Clover honey would work for this pork tenderloin dish if you can't find sage honey.
Trois Cochon Pork Tenderloin instructions
- Start by preparing your stuffing ingredients. They need to be cooled to room temperature before stuffing in tenderloin.
- In saute pan over medium heat, brown Italian sausage. Add Panko breadcrumbs and continue to cook until breadcrumbs are golden brown. Set aside so they can cool..
- Add 1 Tbsp butter to pan over medium heat. Add onions and cook until soft. Add spinach and cook until fully wilted. Salt and pepper to taste. Squeeze out excess liquid. Mix in cream cheese and parmesan cheese and set aside to cool..
- Clean and chop mushrooms. Melt 1Tbsp butter in pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and thyme. Cook until mushrooms are browned. Salt and pepper to taste. Set aside to cool..
- Prepare tenderloin by trimming excess fat, cut 3/4 through lengthwise. Place between plastic wrap and flatten with meat mallet..
- Layer stuffing ingredients in the following order: Sausage mixture, Spinach mixture then mushrooms. Leave about an inch around the edges so stuffing won't spill out while rolling..
- Roll tenderloin lengthwise as tightly as possible. Use the plastic wrap to help with this process. Once rolled, wrap tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate about 15 minutes. Refrigerating will help it hold together while wrapping with bacon..
- Wrap with bacon. Starting at one end wrap tightly, adding new slice at end of previous slice. Add generous sprinkle of black pepper. Again, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate 15 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Remove plastic wrap and place in oven proof dish. Cover with foil and bake 20-30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 5-10 minutes until bacon is crisp and internal temperature is 140°-145° F..
- Let rest 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!.
Remove pork from bag; discard marinade. Pork Tenderloin. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. They soon received rave reviews by such notables. For an elegant main course, try Ellie Krieger's Pork Tenderloin with Seasoned Rub recipe, a succulent roast spiced with cumin and coriander from Food Network. An herb rub gives Ellie Krieger's pork tenderloin a healthy flavor boost.