Oven baked marinated chicken. This tender flavorful chicken is one of my mom's specialties. Soy sauce and bottled Italian dressing combine in a mouthwatering marinade that nicely complements the meat.—Cindy Kufeldt, Orlando, Florida. Teriyaki Chicken Marinade: a simple sesame-ginger marinade.
While it was baking I could work on the other dishes. Baking a marinated chicken is generally one of the tastier and healthier options. Tandoori chicken – baked in the oven! You can cook Oven baked marinated chicken using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven baked marinated chicken
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆ Chicken ◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 3 pound of chicken.
- Prepare as needed of salt.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆ Marinade ◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Chinese black vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 of extra large eggs.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of sugar.
This is the easiest oven baked tandoori chicken. Authentic flavor with a great marinate. It has an irresistible intense flavor of the Indian herbs. This article shows you how to prepare oven baked tandoori chicken at home in just three simple steps.
Oven baked marinated chicken step by step
- Mix all the ingredients of the marinade together except eggs and water. Forming a paste. When mixed well add the water to thin it out..
- Add eggs and beat well. Make sure th get any ingredients sticking to the bottom well incorporated..
- Salt the chicken inside and out, put chicken into zip lock bag, and pour marinade over the chicken inside and out. Squeeze air out of bag and seal it. Put into refrigerator overnight..
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Cut tnext to each side of backbone and remove the backbone..
- Put into an oven safe pan, spread out breast side up..
- Pour any extra marinade on top of chicken..
- Bake till done for an hour and 15 minutes.
- Let sit 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
You will be pleasantly surprised that it is easier. Oven Baked Chicken Breasts are so easy, moist and juicy! Chicken breasts are tossed in a simple herb mixture then oven baked to perfection. HOW TO MAKE INDIAN CHICKEN TANDOORI Traditionally made in a tandoor oven this classic Indian tandoori chicken can be easily made in an oven at home. This oven baked tandoori chicken is marinated in yogurt and aromatic Indian spices then baked until golden and delicious.