Hawaiian Pork Tenderloin.
You can have Hawaiian Pork Tenderloin using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Pork Tenderloin
- It’s 1.5-2 lb of pork tenderloin.
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 (20 ounce) of can crushed pineapple.
- You need 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of pkg small sweet peppers.
- You need of Prepared rice (brown or white).
Hawaiian Pork Tenderloin instructions
- Cut onion into large slices and spread slices evenly on the bottom of an oven proof dish (I used 9"X 13")..
- Place pork loin on top of the onions and cut 1/2-inch deep slice lengthwise down center..
- Spead minced garlic evenly in the sliced opening..
- Slice peppers into rings, remove seeds and place rings evenly on top of pork loin..
- Mix BBQ sauce and crushed pineapple (including juice) in bowl and pour over all..
- Cover dish with foil and cook for 45-60 minutes at 350 degrees until thickest part of loin reaches 145 degrees..
- Let rest for 5 minutes, slice and serve over prepared rice..