Cinnamon French toast with strawberry and penetrant salad. In this video I will be showing you how to make CINNAMON MAPLE FRENCH TOAST WITH STRAWBERRIES. Mix beaten eggs, sugar, milk, cinnamon, and salt in a large, shallow bowl. Dip bread slices into egg mixture to coat.
No need to add extra ingredients since the flavor is already in the The sweet and sour fruity compote is the perfect topping. Using frozen sliced strawberries makes this recipe even easier. This is no ordinary French toast recipe: The sweet custard is downright caramelized. You can cook Cinnamon French toast with strawberry and penetrant salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon French toast with strawberry and penetrant salad
- You need of The best start to a lazy day.
- You need 3 slice of toast.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinemon.
- It’s 1 of butter.
- You need 5 of strawberries.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 small of pomegrant.
Top with blueberries and raspberries; drizzle with maple syrup. French toast sticks are french toast you can eat with your fingers and tastes like cinnamon doughnuts. My love affair with rediscovering french toast continues. Last week it was Apple French Toast, a pile of french toast dripping with self saucing Strawberry Nutella French Toast Roll Ups.
Cinnamon French toast with strawberry and penetrant salad step by step
- mix eggs, milk, cinnamon, and 1 table spoon of sugar . mix well till combined.
- heat a small skillet with butter and a dash of oil.
- put each slice into egg mixture on both sides then in the skillet till golden brown on each side.
- after removing each slice from the skillet , drizzle with some honey at maple syrup.
- to make the salad, mix strawberries with remaining sugar and put in the refrigerator for 30 min.
- then wiz with pomegranate seeds.
Hull the strawberries and cut them in half. Put in a medium bowl with orange juice and sugar. Stir to combine and set aside to macerate. Use an overturned plate to cover and keep warm. Heat remaining butter and cook the rest of the bread.