Creamy Buffalo Pork Tenderloin Medallions.
You can cook Creamy Buffalo Pork Tenderloin Medallions using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Buffalo Pork Tenderloin Medallions
- Prepare 1 of whole pork tenderloin, trimmed of excess fat.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Yancy brand buffalo cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 box (5 1/5 oz) of Boursin garlic and herb cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of low or no sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- It’s 4 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour seasoned with 2 tablespoons grated romano cheese and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper.
Creamy Buffalo Pork Tenderloin Medallions instructions
- Cut pork tenderloin into one inch slices.
- Cover them with plastic wrap and pound about 1/4 inch thick..
- Commbine buffalo cheddar cheese, garlic herb cream cheese and sour cream in a bowl, mix well.
- Cook bacon intil crispy in a large skillet, remove and drain on paper towels and reserve.
- Dip each pork piece in flour mix just to lightly coat and dry meat.
- Add to pan bacon was cooked in on medium high heat just to sear each side until browned, remove as done to a plate and do not crowd pan..
- When all pork us done add chicken broth to same pan scraping up any browned bits, add cream mustard and lemon and simmer until reduced by one half.
- Turn heat down to low add pork back and top with buffalo cheese blend. Cover skillet and cook just until cheese melts and makes a creamy sauce.
- Add green onions.
- Remove to serving platter, garnish with reserved crispy bacon, crumbled.