Baked spaghetti lasagna. Drain water then return the spaghetti to the pot. Hearty baked spaghetti in a creamy mozzarella and ricotta base, topped with a flavorful sausage marinara sauce. This Spaghetti Lasagna is a fun twist on a traditional lasagna.
This Spaghetti Squash Lasagna is everything: Freezer-friendly, can be made ahead, perfectly portable. Skip the starchy noodles and make this this easy Cheesy Pesto Chicken Lasagna Stuffed Spaghetti Squash. Everyone loves this tasty gluten-free dish! You can have Baked spaghetti lasagna using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked spaghetti lasagna
- Prepare 3/4 lb of angel hair pasta.
- You need 24 oz of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesian.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 cup of ricotta.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1 of handfull of baby spinach.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Bake the squash in advance to shorten prep time; squeeze the noodles dry, and store in a zip-top Scrape inside of squash with a fork to remove spaghetti-like strands. Place strands on a clean dish. Spaghetti squash, onions, garlic, tomatoes, canned, basil, vegetable stock, black pepper, black olives, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese. Coat a baking sheet slightly with cooking spray.
Baked spaghetti lasagna instructions
- add mushrooms, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, and salt pepper. Cook for a few minutes to soften mushrooms and release the flavor of garlic..
- Pre heat your oven to 375' and fill a pot full of water to boil your noodles in it. Saute turkey and onions until turkey is crumbled and no longer pink..
- When pasta is done, strain and cool down with cold water. Transfer in a bowl. Pour olive oil and parmesian to pasta, mix, then pour beaten eggs into the bowl and mix again..
- Add marinara sauce, water, and chopped parsley. Bring to a boil and let simmer. Now is the time to cook your angel hair pasta, 5 minutes.
- Spread oil in a baking dish 9×13 and scoop out about a cup of the marinara mixture. Thats the start of your lasagna..
- Then half of the pasta goes on top of the marinara, then half of remaining sauce on top of pasta, then ricotta..
- On top of ricotta add spinach, flatten it all down, then add half mozzarell cheese.
- Top it all with the remaining pasta, marinara, and mozzarella. Cover and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 10 mintes. Let it rest for another 5 minutes.
Set squash halves cut side down on the baking sheet. In this low-carb spaghetti squash lasagna recipe, garlicky broccolini, spaghetti squash and cheese are combined for a healthy take on a favorite casserole. This bakes right in the squash shells for a fun. But spaghetti squash has its own merits! It's very mild-tasting — none of that "squashy" flavor that some folks don't like.