Black Forest Overnight Oats. These Black Forest Overnight Oats are seriously the best oatmeal I have ever tasted. Just like a Black Forest Gateau but in a healthier breakfast form. Home » All Recipes » Breakfast » Black Forest Overnight Oats.
Don't you just want to grab that spoon and dive right in? All the flavors of a black forest cake but in the form of a healthy overnight oat breakfast. Chocolate and cherries make these Black Forest Overnight Oats a sweet and indulgent breakfast that's both easy and fast. You can have Black Forest Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Forest Overnight Oats
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oats.
- It’s 1 glass of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Maple syrup or honey.
- You need 8 pieces of Dates.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chia seeds soaked in one cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ripe mango pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
My black forest overnight oats recipe uses rolled oats, unsweetened coconut milk, unsweetened cocoa powder, cinnamon, pure vanilla extract, frozen The flavors of this black forest overnight oats recipe are rich, chocolaty, and bursting with cherry goodness. As the frozen cherries thaw they. Black Forest Overnight Oats – a delicious blend of cherries and chocolate that make this cold oatmeal recipe a breakfast treat. Made the night before in the refrigerator and ready to eat on the go!
Black Forest Overnight Oats step by step
- Clean and de-seed dates.Soak dates in 1 cup water and make a puree..
- Roast oats till pink in colour..
- Soak chia seeds in water for 3 hours.
- Take wide mouthed glass pot. First put a layer of oats.Now put chopped mangoes, and maple syrup.Then soaked chia seeds..
- Pour milk. Put the lid and shake it well.Keep it in the fridge for overnight..
- Make a chocolate sauce by mixing and boiling 1 tsp cocoa powder, 1 cup milk and 1 tsp sugar till thick..
- Pour chocolate sauce over the content before eating..
- Have this less sugar healthy breakfast in the morning..
It's Katie from The Casual Craftlete blog. I've dabbled with a few versions of overnight oats before, just to whet my appetite and get a feel for what I like/don't like mixed into my morning breakfast bowl, but by far my favorite flavor combination is this black forest medley. Overnight oats is made in the refrigerator overnight. It usually consists of oats, milk, yogurt, and fruit. This is an easy to make breakfast.