Pulled Pork Tenderloin In Sweet Mustard Red Kidney Bean Sauce. The slow cooker not only makes this an easy meal but keeps the pork tender, saucy and loaded with flavor. Combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and pepper; pour over. Hungry for more pork tenderloin or pork loin recipes?
The tangy sauce is seasoned with rosemary. This pork tenderloin is finished with a sweetened spicy mustard sauce with a little bit of crumbled rosemary. Pork Tenderloin seasoned with a rub, seared until golden then oven baked in an incredible Honey Garlic Sauce until it's sticky on the outside and juicy on Just a few ingredients that totally transforms when simmered on the stove into a savoury-sweet sauce. You can have Pulled Pork Tenderloin In Sweet Mustard Red Kidney Bean Sauce using 23 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork Tenderloin In Sweet Mustard Red Kidney Bean Sauce
- It’s of Pork Tenderloin and Sauce.
- It’s 500 grams of Port Tenderloin.
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 6 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 cup of Red Wine.
- You need 2 tsp of Whole Grain Mustard.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare of Honey.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Natural Yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 can of Red Kidney Beans.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Side Salad/Veg.
- Prepare 1 packages of Spinach or Mixed Leaves.
- It’s 1 each of Courgette.
- You need 1/2 packages of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 25 grams of Butter.
- You need 25 grams of Feta Cheese.
- You need 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Teriyaki Sauce.
- It’s of Alternatively Soft Bun.
- You need 1 of Big Soft Bun.
It's inevitable that it will make yet another. Mix in greens, kidney beans, tomato sauce, and curry powder. Stir in the half and half, and continue cooking until heated through. Really hit the spot served along pork tenderloin and a roasted sweet potato!
Pulled Pork Tenderloin In Sweet Mustard Red Kidney Bean Sauce instructions
- Start with the Pork.
- In a big pot with a lid, melt the butter.
- Add the mustard, light soya sauce & balsamic vinegar. Stir and mix with out burning the butter for a minute.
- Add the wine and bring to a simmer.
- Loosely chop the garlic in to big chucks and add to the sauce..
- Add yoghurt, stir in, then add salt and pepper and drizzle in a large helping of honey. Now taste, to acidic add a little more honey, to sweet add a little more soya sauce or salt..
- Now add the red kidneys (drain water from the can before adding).
- Final add the pork, stir and rotate the pork in the sauce. Add a lid to the pot, turn down to a low heat and leave for 3-4 hrs..
- Make sure you turn the port over every half an hour and for the final 30mins remove the lid..
- After 3-4hrs remove the pork and place on a chopping board, let the pork cool down and then either cut into slices or with two forks pull apart.
- While the pork cools start the salad.
- If you sliced the pork add a little sauce to the plate the place slices on sauce and pour more sauce on top or cut the bun in half pour sauce on top and slices and more sauce.
- If you pulled the pork add it back to the sauce stir and then serve on the plate or in a bun.
- For the salad/veg.
- Chop the mushrooms, asparagus and courgette into chucks.
- In a pan melt the butter.
- Add a little salt and pepper.
- I like to add teriyaki sauce (optional).
- Add the chopped veg.
- Cook on high heat until courgettes soften and then sprinkle in broken feta cheese..
- Lay the spinach or mixed leaves on plate and toss the veg mix on top.
- Serve and hopefully enjoy.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Sweet Asian Pork Chops is a fast and easy slow cooker recipe that makes delicious and juicy pork chops with a great sweet While I was making up the sauce for this recipe I went ahead and doubled it up and threw another batch of pork chops in a freezer bag, poured half of. Learn how to make a Pork Tenderloin Diablo Recipe! Pork Chop With Creamy Mustard & Gherkins Sauce Roasted pork tenderloin with a sweet and spicy glaze topped with a fresh mango salsa. Can you make the Sweet Fiery Pork Tenderloin in the instapot?