honey french toast. To assemble, filling the toasted, hollowed loaves with French toast sticks and berries. Hi I will be over for breakfast in the morning. Sounds very tasty I love any kind of french toast…………andi.
It only looks and sounds fancy—you can whip this up in less than a half hour. This vanilla honey French toast is the perfect pick-me-up for sleepy early mornings, such as today, spent waiting cold and bleary-eyed in the dewy grass for Mack to wander across the very perfect spot. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. You can have honey french toast using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of honey french toast
- You need 15 ml of ; milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ; sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ; honey.
- Prepare 4 slice of ; bread.
- You need 4 of ; eggs.
I hope you like my recipe for. A few years ago, my husband and I opened a bed-and-breakfast on our century-old Our guests always look forward to our hearty country breakfasts like this French toast. Honey French Toast is a wonderful dish for breakfast and is loaded with fruits of your choice! Simmer the honey, cinnamon and ground cardamom in a pan and swirl until golden.
honey french toast instructions
- mix the four eggs with the milk then add your sugar and honey. mix really well..
- put butter or oil on frying pan and put on heat..
- dip your bread in the mixture (dip both sides) and then place it on frying pan fry both sides until golden brown.
- once you have done all your breads one by one, you can now serve it with fryed bananas..
- for fryed bananas. cut fresh bananas into round slices add onto your frying pan (remember to cook in butter) then flip to other side (i cook it till its lightly golden) then i serve it on my plate with the french toast and i drizzle honey over my bananas (just a little bit).
To make the best French toast, Alton Brown uses day-old bread and honey instead of sugar in this recipe from Good Eats on Food Network. Honey is a rather obvious one, and I use it frequently. This morning I put pumpkin butter and sliced banana on my French toast. French toast just has such a way of starting the morning off in the best way. It is delicious using maple syrup, honey, and coconut sugar as well as confectioner's and granulated sugar.