Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin.
You can cook Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- You need 2 lb of pork tenderloin.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin instructions
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Mix all ingredients except for pork in a small bowl..
- Rub mixture on meat with your fingers. Massage it into pork making sure all meat is covered..
- Place pork on a roasting pan. Cook for 25-30 min or until internal temperature reaches 155° F..
- Remove from oven and let rest about 10 min. (It will continue to cook while resting.).
- Slice and serve..