Rosemary Pork Tenderloin. Can I slice the pork tenderloin and THEN add the seasonings? Yes, many readers have made it that way with great success. Pair juicy pork tenderloin slices with boiled red potatoes and a fragrant white wine sauce, flavored with rosemary and cranberry chutney.
Searing the meat forms a lovely crust sealing in the natural juices. Bake pork tenderloin with rosemary, garlic and pepper for an elegant dinner. MORE+ LESS This tender pork is seasoned with a wonderful herb and lemon rub I created. You can have Rosemary Pork Tenderloin using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme leaves.
- You need 3/4 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed rosemary leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of firmly packed nbrow sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of pork tenderloin.
- You need 1 lb of baby carrots.
- You need 1 of large onion cut into wedges.
Lemon-Rosemary Pork Tenderloin Recipe photo by Taste of Home. And there are no words for how good the potatoes are. Don't need an entire pork tenderloin? Our delicious and easy roast pork tenderloin recipe has fresh or dried rosemary, garlic, and olive oil.
Rosemary Pork Tenderloin step by step
- Mix butter,sugar, salt, and all spices into medium bowl..
- Place pork in center of foil lined baking pan..
- Brush pork with 1/2 of the glaze. Add veggies to remaining mixture in bowl; toss to coat well. Arrange veggies in single layer around pork..
- Roast in preheated 425°F oven for 25 to 30 min or until pork is desired doneness..
- An roast veggies longer if needed to reach desired texture..
An easy and great tasting pork tenderloin recipe seasoned with garlic and rosemary. Pork tenderloin doesn't need much to make it delicious. Like this one—topped with grated Parmesan, dried rosemary leaves and a bit of garlic powder. Rinse pork tenderloin in cool water and trim any excess fat or the silvery membrane on the meat. Pat dry and place on the prepared baking sheet.