Sheree' Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry. When the mushrooms start to soften, add broccoli florets and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender. This chicken and veggies stir-fry is great for any low-sodium workout diet. The herb seasonings sprinkled over the chicken and vegetables give the dish a strong flavor without using sauces that are high in sodium, while the chicken helps you reach your daily protein intake.
Transfer to a plate, using a. Combine the chicken and stir-fry sauce together in a large bowl, and toss until combined. Refrigerate and let the chicken marinate while you chop the remaining veggies. You can cook Sheree' Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheree' Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry
- You need of Sauce for stir fry.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vinegar (either white or rice).
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Stir Fry.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of veggie oil.
- Prepare 5 of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 2 of green bell peppers, cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, shredded.
- You need 3 of green onions sliced.
I love stir fries, especially when I'm short on time. We've found ourselves coming back to this vegetable chicken stir fry often. The vegetables are stir fried with garlic, ginger, and soy sauce. I used certain veggies I had on hand, but any seasonal veggies may be used.
Sheree' Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients together. when they are well mixed put vinegar, soy sauce & water with dry ingredients..
- put oil in skillet and fry chicken until it is down..
- then add peppers, onions, and carrots to the chicken for about 2-3 minutes. veggies should be semi-crisp..
- add brown sugar mixture. stir well and cover until sauce is thick. can be served over rice, chow mein, or lo mein noodles …
- **** this is also one of those recipes that I cut up the semi frozen chicken breast and season chicken with fresh minced onions, s&p, and garlic… I mix the chicken by hand and put in a freezer bag or air tight container..
- **** I have also added string beans to the stir fry. can also add squash or broccoli…
It has a mild ginger flavor that can be enhanced according to taste, and is filling yet light on the tummy! In a small bowl mix cornflour and soy sauce to a smooth paste then stir in stock and chilli sauce. Stir-frying is a fast, easy and healthful way to cook and shows just how versatile the EGG can be. Though chicken is used here, you can easily make this dish with just about any meat or vegetable that you have on hand. Just remember that to ensure even cooking, try to cut.