You can cook Crockpot Lupulu using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Lupulu
- It’s 20 of taro leaves and stems (spinach or other collard would probably also work).
- You need 2 can of corned beef.
- You need 1 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of coconut milk.
Crockpot Lupulu instructions
- Separate the taro leaves from their stems. Clean the stems and break into 1-2 inch pieces..
- Layer the bottom of the cockpit with one-third of the leaves..
- Spread half a can of corned beef, followed by half of the onions and taro leaf stems..
- Spread another half can of corned beef then cover with a can of coconut milk..
- Use another third of the leaves to begin another layer of corned beef, onions and stems, corned beef, and coconut milk..
- Use remaining taro leaves to cover and seal the ingredients.
- Cook in crock pot on low for 9 hours (could probably go for as short as 6 hours- I like to run mine long).
- Serve over rice..