Apricot Glazed Pork Tenderloin.
You can cook Apricot Glazed Pork Tenderloin using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apricot Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Prepare 2 lb of Prarie Fresh Prime pork loin filet-cajun flavored (my preference).
- You need of Injection.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 4 oz of pineapple juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of Rub.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Coating or Glaze.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of apricot preserves or jam.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Bar-B-Q sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Parsley flakes or freshly chopped parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of freshly grated or ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Apricot Glazed Pork Tenderloin step by step
- Preheat to 350°F.
- Take the Pork Tenderloin out of package and rinse thoroughly with water. Then trim the fat as needed and especially the silver skin, then pat dry. Unless you have a butcher you can buy it pre-trimmed from. This takes longest if not already done..
- Then take the pork tenderloin and put it in a baking dish about 5 x 8" or 2 quarts.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the injection in a small bowl..
- Take all ingredients for the glaze and mix together in a 2 cup bowl or measuring device..
- Take your injector and fill tube with mixture. Inject in numerous spots getting deep into the pork. Some may seep out into the baking dish. This will not be a problem just leave the left over juices in the pan for cooking..
- When done injecting, take the honey needed for the rub and drizzle directly on top of the meat. Then take the brown sugar and rub both together into the meat..
- Take half of the glaze mixture and put directly on top of the pork with a spoon. Set aside the other half of the mixture for use later..
- Put pork tenderloin in oven for about 35 min..
- Take pork out of oven and put the rest of the glaze on top then put back in oven for approximately another 30-40 min or until meat reaches an internal temp of 145°F. (about 25-35 minutes per pound).
- When pork is done let it rest for about 5 minutes to soak up more of the juices upon resting and then enjoy..