Chicken Carbonara Pizza. Carbonara Pizza with Mushrooms – Easy Bacon, Onion & Mushroom Pizza Recipe Real Spaghetti Carbonara Watch me eat a medium pizza (half Italian sauage and beef/half chicken and bacon with veggies), chicken carbonara pasta. Carbonara is the name of an Italian pasta dish made with a sauce of eggs, cheese and cooked bacon.
Convenient refrigerated pizza crust is dressed up with a creamy Parmesan sauce and a topping of Monterey Jack cheese, bacon and green onions in this tasty recipe. This Chicken Carbonara recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. Add chicken to skillet and increase heat to medium-high. You can cook Chicken Carbonara Pizza using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Carbonara Pizza
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 1 loaf of frozen bread dough.
- You need of Topping and Sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 3 slice of thick bacon diced.
- You need 2 each of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream or half and half.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded parm.
- You need of Other Toppings.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mozzeralla cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded parm.
- You need 1 large of chicken breast cooked and chopped.
Season generously with salt and pepper and cook, flipping halfway through. Choose from the options below to see the full nutrition facts. Chicken Carbonara Enjoy a delicious Italian meal with our Chicken Carbonara pasta recipe. Toss a jar of our creamy Alfredo sauce with tender chicken breasts, crispy bacon, dry white wine.
Chicken Carbonara Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 450. Stretch or roll out dough to a med thin crust and place on baking sheet. I defrosted dough and let rise to pkg directions first..
- Cook bacon, onion, mushrooms and garlic on med heat till bacon is done and the others are carmelized. Remove from pan and reserve 1-2 tbs drippings..
- In same pan we will make the sauce. Wisk 2 yolks in small bowl. Warm cream in micro till just warm. This works best when they are room temp. On med-low first wisk in cream then yolks slowly. Continue to stir till sauce thickens maybe 1min or so. Then add parm and wisk till cheese has melted into sauce. Remove sauce from heat..
- While making sauce I prebaked my crust for about 5 min as I didnt want my sauce to cook too long in the oven..
- To assemble pizza top crust with sauce then with bacon, onion and mushroom mix. Then top with diced chicken and sprinkle with the mozz and parm cheese..
- Bake for another 10 to 15 till crust is brown and cheese is all melted and yummy!.
- Feel free to add any other toppings of your choice like maybe shrimp or other veggies!.
Add the chicken to the pan with the pancetta and stir to combine. Next, add the spaghetti and the cream mixture and toss over medium-low heat until. Carbonara makes a wonderful mid-week dinner. Reviews for: Photos of Loaded Chicken Carbonara. Game Description: Making pizza has never been more easy as this pizza carbonara recipe, another traditional Italian recipe.