Apple infused smoked pork tenderloin.
You can cook Apple infused smoked pork tenderloin using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple infused smoked pork tenderloin
- Prepare 3 pound of pork tenderloin.
- Prepare 2 of thinly sliced apples of your choice.
- It’s of Apple cider vinegar (enough to cover the meat over night).
Apple infused smoked pork tenderloin instructions
- I soaked the pork loin over night in apple cider vinegar, apple juice, jack daniels, a tbsp or 2 of honey depending on your taste..
- Pat dry the loin after 24 hrs. Fully cover in rub, I used a meat Injector and added a hlf cup of apple juice to the meat, place the thinly sliced apples on top.
- I used a smoker to cook it. 195°, apple wood and hickory mixed, for 4 hr. Toward the end I put foil under the loin just to add more of the apple slices.