Creamy Baked Chicken Taquitos.
You can have Creamy Baked Chicken Taquitos using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Baked Chicken Taquitos
- It’s 8 oz of salsa (I use Pace medium).
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of caldo de pollo seasoning (I use the one con tomate).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin (start with less and add to taste!).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper (again, to taste).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (I use cheddar and jack).
- It’s 12 of flour tortillas (6").
Creamy Baked Chicken Taquitos step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Soften cream cheese by allowing to sit out or in microwave using about 30% power for 1 minute.
- In a large bowl, mix shredded chicken, salsa, cream cheese, corn, onion, and seasonings. Add shredded cheese and mix again..
- Spray cookie sheet with non stick spray. Add a heaping tablespoon of chicken mixture to edge of tortilla and roll it into a taquito shape. Try to roll it as tight as you can and keep the mixture away from the edges and it expands while in the oven and will come out of the ends. Place on baking sheet outside edge down. Repeat until mixture and tortillas are gone. Spray tops with cooking spray..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!.