Honey Sriracha Pork Loin.
You can cook Honey Sriracha Pork Loin using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Sriracha Pork Loin
- It’s of Pork Loin.
- You need of Honey.
- Prepare of Sriracha Sauce.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
Honey Sriracha Pork Loin step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a mixing bowl Mix honey and sriracha sauce in equal parts..
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place pork loin in baking dish and cover with the honey sriracha sauce.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil.
- Use spoon to cover pork loin with pan juices.
- Bake for about 20 more minutes until brown.