Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Stuffing Topper.
You can have Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Stuffing Topper using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Stuffing Topper
- It’s 1/2 tsp of thyme, dried.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sage, rubbed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean pork tenderloin.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter, light.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrot, thinly sliced (or pre-shredded if you are short on time).
- You need 1/2 cup of broth (1/2 tsp bouillon dissolved in 1/2 cup water).
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of herb-seasoned stuffing mix.
Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Stuffing Topper step by step
- Combine thyme, sage, salt and pepper..
- Cut tenderloin into medallions, sprinkle with spice mixture..
- Heat butter in skillet, add medallions, cook until juices run clear. Transfer to serving platter, keep warm..
- In the pork juices, saute onions and carrots until tender..
- Add broth and stuffing, heat thoroughly. Spoon over medallions..