Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders.
You can have Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken strips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 3 of Eggs + 3 Tbsp water.
- You need 1/3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of Frank's hot sauce.
- You need 2/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Water.
Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders instructions
- Preheat oven to 425° spray baking sheet with cooking spray, dip chicken into flour, then eggs and water mixture, then dip into panko, and place onto baking sheet. Bake for 20 min..
- Mix all sauce ingredients together.. Stir in saucepan over medium high heat for 5 min, then simmer on low till ready to use..
- When chicken is ready, dip into sauce and serve!.